Whats The Best MSP Thing?

Saturday 20 April 2013

USA MSP....: New Hacker?

Found a new hacker :O I think , her name is : The Deathly Ghost and I dunno if you can , but at first , we couldn't see her profile..... It kinda freaked me and my friend out. BTW , this account is my friends account. Name 2 add her: Melodie Notea , Now , here are some pictures to show about our conversation with deathly.
 

 
 
Just putting A WARNING to everyone who is playing the USA msp , (Deathly has only appeared on a computer , not phone so far) But just BEWARE.
 
So deathly must have found out about me some how and I want to know how! If you want to help, add Melodie Notea and Plasma Electro Girl. We will stop her somehow. So here is the full explanation:
I was just chatting to my friend when this person appeared on my friends thing. I thought it a bit odd as she wasn't my friend. She had a strange status...I didn't know what it meant. I was suddenly logged out and began to feel worried. My status was changed to something about lies and truth and underneath it said Hacked By The Deathly Ghost. I was freaked out. I have pictures (above) to show you that it really did happen! She also started typing to me! So just warning ya.....bye :p
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sparkleeesssss :P

Sparkleeesssss :P