Whats The Best MSP Thing?

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Hey Everyone ;)

Hey everyone :) Merry Christmas!  Sorry , I haven't been able to come on much anymore as I have so much schoolwork (homework) to do. I get like , 5 homeworks every week and it really stresses me out. I have only just finished school for the holiday and now its Christmas! The reason I still go on MSP sometimes is because  of Abigaillizy , she is the kindest friend I will ever meet (Apart from you Millie and Melanie AND Ilori) and i wish i could meet her. She is so kind ♥ Anyway , if your getting bored of my story , please leave my website , but if not , i would really appreciate you staying and reading the rest of my "story" So , what have you guys all got for Christmas? I got a Laptop (which im on now), an Ipod shuffle , One Direction perfume , Jenga Boom , Don't Panic , 2 Onsies , A MASSIVE LAMB STUFFED TOY ;D , some new earrings , a One Direction bracelet , 3 Makeup Sets , A  Mirror and a Pen (LOL -.-) a scarf , hat and glove set in pink , Luxury soap science , a 3D penguin sequin art figure, Bop it XT and some Alton Towers collectibles (trophys , medals and more). I probably got more but oh well ;) Thanks for reading AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sparkleeesssss :P

Sparkleeesssss :P