Whats The Best MSP Thing?

Sunday 28 July 2013

GoodBye Msp.....

Heyyyy guys...... so once again , my computer has been locked out and they wont give us a reason why or what I have done..... so.... I cant believe im saying this...but..... I QUIT..... :'(

When I have the chance , I will just say hello.... if I get unlocked I probably will come back....if not... my status (when I get to go on it again) will be: I've quit! January 2013 ~ July 2013 Goodbye friends.....

This time I have sent a SERIOUS message to msp staff.... well my mum has...... I got unlocked.... payed for membership again -LOCKED AGAIN- Its like they wanna take our money :(


Farewell msp x I will miss yuh guys x But remember , I WILL BE BACK ;p PS. Please don't unfriend me! Im not gone forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sparkleeesssss :P

Sparkleeesssss :P