Whats The Best MSP Thing?

Thursday 25 July 2013

Haii , This Is My Random Post XD

Im at my bestie: Millie2003millies sleepover (in real life) :D Its sooo fun.... AWESOME FUN! We have done loads! Now im gonna let my bestie millie talk to you for a sec:

Millie: Haii :) I have spotted Anon in Pumpchkin's room on American Msp, but it was fake cuz it spelt you like yyou. So I guess it was somebody being ridiculously stupid. Now I shall show you some RANDOMIZED pics I created from Snipping Tool :) 

These pics were created ages ago. I dont have that animation in the top pic (creepy) and the second image is creepier. It freaks me out because it let me log in with no person at the side (pictured in white pencil) And I guess my typing time on this page is up. :) See You:) 
~(Pineapples)~ 

Byeeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sparkleeesssss :P

Sparkleeesssss :P